Do you love HTC One M8 User Experience? Did you Ever Wished You could have same UX in your QMobile A900|Gionee Elife E3? Today MGeeky.com presents HTC One M8 ROM for Qmobile Noir A900 | Gionee Elife E3.
Qmobile released Noir A900 which is no doubt one of the best products by the company till date. The Phone has Slim Profile, Gorgeous IPS 720P LCD screen, QuadCore Processor clocked at 1.2GHz and 1GB of RAM to back it up. The phone is great build indeed but, Their must be a beautiful yet smooth and silky software in the good looking hardware. The company lacked behind in Software department and didn’t provided updates, Gionee did provide Updates though.
so, Today we have came up with a Custom ROM which is built on HTC One M8’s UI. Below are a couple out of many features of this ROM.
Features of HTC One M8 Custom ROM for QMobile A900|Gionee Elife E3
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Super Smooth User Interface
- Completely same HTC Sense UI
- Build.prop Tweaks for overall UI betterment
- RAM tweaks for Less RAM consumption
- Battery Tweaks for better backup
- Cleaned All Junk so you will get more space for the apps you want
Download Link for HTC One M8 Custom ROM for QMobile A900|Gionee Elife E3
Currently we didn’t find any bug in this ROM. If you find any bug. Do tell us in the comments section.
- Download ROM.zip & Patch.zip file from the link given above
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SDCard
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Wipe data/ factory reset
- Select install zip from sd card and browse the ROM.zip you downloaded
- Install it and wait for it to complete
- Now again select install zip from sdcard and now select the Patch.zip and flash it
- Now reboot the phone
Note: First boot may take upto 5 minutes, so don’t panic.
- Mr. Mehmet original Developer of this ROM
- MGeeky team for porting and tweaking this ROM
- PitTech Forums
If you like our posts, Do Join us on Social Media. If you have any question, Query or problem related to tech. Just leave a comment below and our team will get to you as soon as possible 🙂 Cheers 🙂