Since the TaiG Jailbreak has been released for iOS 8.3,yet the Cydia Substrate is not compatible with the iOS 8.3 Jailbreak. Some iOS 8.3 users while Jailbreaking process are facing many errors. The most common error users are facing is that during the process the TaiG Jailbreak 20% Stuck Error . Waiting for long time there is nothing more process. So here is a complete guide to fix TaiG Jailbreak 20% Stuck Error.
Steps to Fix TaiG Jailbreak 20% Stuck Error :
After thinking about the fix, TaiG Team successfully found a fix for TaiG Jailbreak 20% Stuck Error. The only simple thing which is causing this error is that of your iTunes version. You have to change your iTunes version. Here next I am explaining the method to fix TaiG Jailbreak 20% Stuck Error. Follow these steps which are given below :
- Simply close the TaiG Jailbreak App
- Remove your phone from PC ( if you want to need )
- Go to control panel and head over to > uninstall a programme
- Remove iTunes | Include Bonjour Services etc
- Check out your windows bit, its 32-bit or 64-bit
- Download the iTunes 12.0.1 from here for your supported Windows 32- bit. Click here to download iTunes 12.0.1 for Windows 64-bit
- Now simply install the iTunes and dont open it
- Go to TaiG Jailbreak App on your PC and lets start the process again
- Connect your Device
- Click Jailbreak and you will be Done!
This method is very simple to fix TaiG Jailbreak 20% Stuck Error. Still if you are facing any error then there is a comment section below is available for you. Comment your problem below to start discussion. Sounds like pretty good!
Give us a like at our facebook page and also share this article with your friends and others because sharing is caring. Thanks for visiting here