iOS 8.4 Jailbreak is out as the iOS 8.4 released yesterday morning. TaiG Team promised us for the iOS 8.4 Jailbreak and within few hours they have released the Jailbreak for iOS 8.4 users. This is so much exciting news now that we have Jailbreak again. Almost all of users were saying that we will have no more Jailbreak for iOS 8.3 or 8.4.
So here is the topic about iOS 8.4 Jailbreak so let me help you how to Jailbreak your iOS 8.4 which is running on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. One more update for you is that now you can save blobs using the new version of TinyUmbrella, in case if you wanna downgrade back to 8.3 from iOS 8.4. For this download the TinyUmbrella latest version.
- AppSync for iOS 8.3 | Repo Available Now
- Springtomize 3 for iOS 8.3 Updated and Working
- AirBlue Sharing for iOS 8.3 | Now Working 100%
- Barrel for iOS 8.3 Updated | Working 100%
- AppAddict for iOS 8.3 | Updated and Working
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 Using TaiG :
Follow all the steps carefully and must remember to turn of Find My iPhone and turn off the Touch ID or Passcode from settings, if turned on.
- Download the TaiG iOS 8.4 Jailbreak from here
- Run this App as Administrator
- Now Connect your Device
- Click Jailbreak button
- Wait for the Process
- Now you have Cydia on your device
- Simply Connect your device with Wifi here
- Open Cydia
- Wait for Preparing packages Screen
- Again open cydia and Enjoy!
I hope there will be not any misunderstanding and you will be glad to see the iOS 8.4 Jailbreak. No Problem if you have any question then must ask in the comment box, this comment box is always open for your question.
To stay update with iOS News then must like our Facebook Page, for more discussion you are free to join our Facebook Group . Cheers Now!