Hello friends, in this Tutorial I will tell you how to activate Whatsapp Video Calling in your android phone. So WhatsApp has added the calling feature in their latest update, which is currently not available on the play store.
How to activate whatsapp video calling in Android phone
- So for WhatsApp Video Calling feature, you have to install the Apk manually.
- So just click on the link given below.
- It will take you to a webpage. So download the WhatsApp’s latest apk, then install it.
- If you are installing an apk for the first time, you may get an unknown source error.
- So just go to settings, then Security and then enable Unknown sources.
- Then install the apk, it will get installed. Don’t worry, it’s a 100% authorized Apk.
- Now open the Whatsapp and open any chat conversation.
- Click on the call button, you will get two options. Audio Call and Video Call. Video call is a new feature, click on that.
- If Video Call is working, then it’s good. But if now, then you will see this error.
- Currently, they have added the calling feature in WhatsApp but it is not activated from the server site.
- It will take some time to activate. We have already waited for this feature for a long time, so why don’t a little more.
- Share this tutorial as much as you can and tell people to update their WhatsApp with this Apk.
- As soon as video calling feature is activated from the server side, you will be able to make video calls.
If you like this tutorial, then don’t forget to share.For more such tutorials, follow us on twitter and Google+. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section below and i will surely respond you. I will meet you in the next one. Thank you.