Yes as the topic said we are today sharing you a method to update your galaxy s4 to latest android version 5.0 lollypop. Well if you have rooted and custom recovery installed on your s4 (GT-I9505) then you can easily installed this ROM.
Android lollypop is the all new android version which comes with some excellent goodies so every android user want to taste the new flavor of android. Some devices like Nexus 5, Nexus 4 and Moto G got this update early as compared to other devices.
It is confirmed that S4 will get the update officially but not know when it will?
So what those desperate users do who want to use this update early?
They can easily update their S4 (GT-I9505) with unofficial build of CM12 which is based on android 5.0, so with no more wasting any time let come to steps which you have to follow.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 variant
- Rooted and custom recovery installed
- Brain and patience
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Download CM12 ROM from above link.
- Download GApps from here
- Copy both files to sdcard.
- Reboot into custom recovery.
- Wipe data/ factory reset
- Now choose “Install from sdcard”
- Choose CM12 file
- Now after flashing ROM, now choose Gapps file.
- AntaresOne @XDA forums for compiling this ROM
- XDA-Developers Forums
- Team MGeeky
For more info about the ROM and change-logs plus screenshots visit AntaresOne orignal thread of ROM here